Client File Upload
Please read our file preparation guide carefully:
If your files do not follow these guidelines then we cannot guarantee quality, price and delivery.
- We accept both Mac and PC files, please click on "File Preparation" on the left menu bar for more details. For PC files convert all fonts to outline.
- All artwork should be submitted as high-resolution digital files on CD or transferred to our FTP site.
- Please stuff or zip your files first before you upload it to our FTP site.
- NOTICE! Please create a folder with your company name and upload the files in this folder.
Be sure to email the folder / file names to your account representative once your files have been uploaded.
- Please provide a hard copy of the artwork or email the pdf file of the artwork to your account representative for reference.
There are 2ways to send us files electronically:
1. You can use an FTP client with the following information:
- Host: upload.accenta.com or 188.8.131.52
- Host Port: 21 (This is the default for FTP Clients)
- Username: accentacustomer
- Password: accenta
- For Windows/Linux users: We recommend the free FileZilla FTP client that can be obtained by clicking here.
- For Mac users: We recommend Transmit 3 (by Panic Software).
- You can then drag and drop files on to the opened window.